Screen printing or silk screen is a printing method where the image is imposed on a mesh screen with blank areas coated with an impermeable substance. Inks are then pressed through the mesh screen to produce clear, sharp images.
- Economic choice for large multi-coloured decoration
- Great choice for texts decorations and a distressed look and feel
- CMYK available for white substrates
- Suitable for flat surfaces
- Applicable for polyester, nylon, cotton and non-woven materials
- Maximum of 4 colours for non-textiles and maximum of 5 colours for textiles